Get a Quote
New Jersey Auto Insurance Coverage
For many people, auto insurance is a large part of their monthly budgets, but it's one that can't be eliminated like cable television or the gym membership. Fortunately, like clipping coupons at the grocery store, you can save money on your New Jersey auto insurance by taking an hour or two to compare insurance quotes online. This one-time investment of two hours could save you hundreds of dollars, and it's a simple process that can be completed from the comfort of your home.
Your local independent agency, E.S.T.I.R. Inc., has an interactive tool which allows you to search for nationally recognized insurance companies that serve your area. Just fill out the online form, submit your information and, within a few minutes, you'll be given a list of insurance policy quotes which you can then compare in order to find the cheapest one that offers the coverage which you need.
Every driver in New Jersey is required by law to have a basic auto insurance policy. Motorists found driving without insurance will face serious consequences. If you've let your policy expire or are thinking about doing so, think again. As long as you have enough coverage to meet the minimum requirement, you'll be just fine. However, you should consider buying higher amounts of coverage if at all possible. Unfortunately, there are many uninsured and underinsured motorists in Newark, Montclair and Livingston, and if you have the misfortune of being in an accident with one of them, you might not get the compensation you need.
Types of Car Insurance Coverage
- Bodily Injury- This pays for claims and lawsuits for people injured in accidents caused by you.
- Property Damage- This pays for the damage done to property in accidents caused by you.
- Personal Injury Protection- This covers injuries sustained by yourself or people covered under your policy.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage- This pays for bodily injury or property damage when you're in an accident with a person who has too little, or no, auto insurance.
- Collision- This covers damage done to your car when it collides with an object or other vehicle.
- Comprehensive- This covers damage done to your car through acts not associated with an accident, such as theft, fire and vandalism.
If you're ready to buy auto insurance in New Jersey, contact the friendly agents at E.S.T.I.R. Inc., your local independent agency serving the Newark, Montclair and Livingston areas. Not only will they help compare New Jersey insurance quotes, they're on hand to answer your insurance-related questions so that you can feel confident in your auto insurance policy purchase.